Ya-Ya-yah exhibit

submitted by +bakahachi+

FROM HERE TO FOUR-EVER

I love taking pictures, but I admit that not all pictures I take come off as good. XD  A month ago, I thought of doing a mini-exhibit of random pictures I took, pictures that reminded me of four people who inspired me. It's been a couple of months since I started collecting stuff with those colors. I once told [info]nekoism that even Microsoft's logo makes me smile. XD

Well, it's just that, Ya-Ya-yah has been true to their promise...that here, there and everywhere, they will always be there. Wherever I go, something always just pops out and catches my attention. I can't say how much, or how many times they've made me smile. When I'm down, I just listen to their songs, and when I look at their pictures, those made me think how wonderful the memories they've left.

And because they fulfilled their promise, I collected some of the pictures that I took in the past three months...Yabu = RED, Hikaru = BLUE, Shoon = GREEN , and Taiyo = either YELLOW or ORANGE. :)


Umbrellarge

Title: Umbrellarge
Subject: the large umbrella we used during All Souls' Day
Oh, I just looked at it and smiled.

4-Minute Challenge

Title: 4-minute Challenge
Subject: a drawing made within 4 minutes using only 4 colors
How lame can an 18-year-old's drawing skills can get? XD


[click on the banner below to visit the exhibit and see more!]


It may not bring back yesterday, and it may not also change tomorrow...

FOUR-EVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home