Sayonara

Dear Taiyo,

I haven't known you for long, but I still love you anyways. I honestly thought that you would be the last person to ever resign from Johnny's; with your amazing smile, your oh-so-cute personality, your adorable singing that we barely got to hear. God Taiyo, really, I can't believe you would just leave us like this. I was kind of confused with Johnny-san's sudden desire to erase Ya-Ya-yah, but I still had hope, if you were there on that Potato or Duet (or any other magazine), I knew that Ya-Ya-yah might come back. But you leaving just made it all worse, Sun! -_-"

You've grown up so much during since Ya-Ya-yah had first formed, and you really have become the handsome dork we've all wanted you to become.

If it was your decision to leave, then Sun-chan, I wish you the best of luck.
(if it was Johnny's, I'll kill them all.)

Please become whatever you hope to become (and please listen to what this other fan suggested and become a model =] ).

Ayukawa Taiyo, we'll always remember you. As "Tallest Johnny's" or as "First offical King of Scaredy-cats", you'll always be in our hearts. Zutto zutto.
Yakusoku!<3

From a fan,
まち!xx

Wallpaper for our little Sun-chan: [click to see full size]

wallpaper by ange113unny


submitted by ange113unny

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,can i want your wallpaper?...

Cos i love Taiyou so much....

January 23, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home