Ya-Ya-yah Prop Series

So I have to make props pretty often for classes at work and lately, I've been making them themed (yes, on purpose). Fortunately, no one at work knows why I pick the same four colors every time I do anything in a series of four.


Though this isn't entirely Taiyou-centric, in my mind, Taiyou was the most important member of the group. He was the heart of it.



First, shovels...




I made these for a baby class that I will have to teach when I get back from vacation. I purposely made sure to cut the handles out all the way so that the construction paper would show through. TaiyouxShoon, ShoonxTaiyou, HikaruxYabu, YabuxHikaru.

Next, clocks . . .

I got to use these today in a class where I'm teaching time. The fronts are laminated so that the students can draw the times on them. The kids loved them!

I'm sure I will find myself with more Ya-Ya-yah themed props on the future. *is shot* But I'm doing what I can to keep them alive in my own memory. I never want to forget what these colors mean to me and what they mean to other people.

Submitted by Aki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home