SUNSHINE! ~shoon's perfect match~







Ayukawa Taiyou...




...he is such a dear. He is really the sunshine always making life so bright. It hurts to see some of his fans accusing us (shoon fans) for being hypocrites. I don't know if I am one or not, but I am seriously upset over his absence in SC too. Yes, I know the level of pain I feel as compared to the Taiyou fans are so different. But then... I still care.

because...

how can I not feel for someone who loves shoon? He understands shoon so well that he knows if shoon starts to touch his momiage, that means shoon's thinking about something that troubles him.

"you are my sunshine
my ONLY sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are grey
you never know dear
how much i love you
so please DONT take my sunshine away!"

WHY DOES THIS SONG FITS SO MUCH NOW!! D:

submitted by iuhiuh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home