The Boy Who Lives Up to His Name

I don't have doubts why he was named Taiyo. When I told my mother that I am a fangirl of a young Japanese idol named Ayukawa Taiyo (and I told her that his name means 'sun'), she replied, "Well, he wouldn't be named that way if he never deserved it. Just like you, your name means 'protector', you are a very protective girl". After knowing that he has quit J.E., I told my mother about it and she repeated what she said. Somehow, there are a lot of things that the SUN can do, things that even it doesn't know...like inspiring people and touching lives.

Being a person who loves to take pictures, the thought of taking pictures of the Sun was one of the first ideas that came to my mind after Taiyo left. I started to transform my journal to something devoted to Ya-Ya-yah, especially to Taiyo. I wanted people to know that he /they left a lot of wonderful memories. I live in a place where it doesn't snow during winter, so the sun is always there all year round! In our language, the word for 'SUN' and 'DAY' is the same, and it gets repeated for 'EVERYDAY' (So 'araw-araw araw-araw = SUN-DAY EVERYDAY [although not exactly grammatically accepted]) XD. As a Taiyo fan, I learned to appreciate the Sun, take pictures of it, and remember how Taiyo touched lives just like how the Sun shines every morning.

I should've posted 17 pictures (because he's turning 17), but I only chose 10. Here are the pictures:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Because of the Sun, life on Earth goes on. It may set and give way to the night but rest assured, it will shine again tomorrow. Taiyo lives up to his name because of the inspiration he brings to his fans, of his smile that's as bright as sunshine, and most of all, his cheerful personality that's contagious. :) There are a lot of things that remind me of him, and there are a lot of people too, who cheer me up because they know how nice Taiyo is. Once, when I was down, my friend cheered me up, telling me "We're going to wait for the Sun. It'll shine tomorrow...". To be a fan of Ya-Ya-yah is a wonderful experience for me, because I learned a lot of things, met new friends, and of course, be able to know that there are four great guys who always inspired people.

Now if you go outside and look at the Sun, try to smile because it makes you feel warm with its embrace.

submitted by +bakahachi+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home