a letter To Taiyo

December 3rd, 2007 - To Ayukawa Taiyou

Dear Taiyou,

How are you since you quitted being a Johnny on 11.30 ? I hope you're fine, really. Did you talked about it to your friends, to the other Ya-Ya-yah members, to your family? I dont even know why I am asking this question, because it's obvious you did, right? Well...now that you are a "normal" teenager, ex-idol, what are you going to do? Just study for school ( I think you're a good student, nop?), have fun, and do what every people your age -our age, since we were born in the same year- do? That would be awesome to me, just enjoying a normal life rather than being in that creepy world that is the entertainment world.

Because...you joined JE 6 years ago right, so when you were 10. That's young..starting working at such a young age....but if you like what you did and enjoyed those times (I'm sure you did) then it's all okay. But still, I believe when boys and girls start working as idols so young, they miss on lots of things others kids their age do... and that's rather sad to me.

So now, as you're still young, you may catch up. Or maybe you'll decide to become a model, or an actor, who knows. I dont know what you're going to do. Everyone will know soon, right? Everyone will soon know if we're going to see your bright smile once again. I dont think you'd wait more than, say, 2-3 years before starting a career as an actor or a model. Or in other words, if agency will hire you, they won't wait too long, right? They'll want to take the opportunitny that you're already famous.But maybe that's just me but I don't think you'll do that...I just have this feeling that, being in a popular Johnny's Jr band, but being pushed to the background alot, then being given more spotlight, more chance to shine (you're the sun afterall, you had to shine one day right?), you earn confidence. Then Hey!Say!JUMP debut, taking away two of your long-time bandmates. Along with this came the disbanding of your band. Shoon and you got pushed to the background even more.

Is it at that time that you decided to quit? Or before? Well, what I wanted to say is that I doubt someone having to go through this would want to have anything to do with the entertainment world anymore. At least that's how I'd react (now that I'd want to ever be in that world anyway), but I dont know about you Taiyou...I just have the feeling that's what would be for most of the people. But if you decide to come back one day, many people will welcome you with open arms, you'd feel loved. And maybe you'd forget, maybe just even slightly, how cruel the entertainment world was cruel to you, by pushing you in the background for ....ah I can't see the reasons. I admit you're not the best singer not dancer, but you're adorable, tall, and handsome. And your smile is just so bright. Isnt that enough for a company for young cute boys being in boysbands? Probably not I guess...

Well but if you dont want to go back in that creepy world, and just enjoy your life, good luck with your studies! You're almost done with highschool right? If I'm not mistaken...you have to finish this school year and then you'll have another one nop? It'll be there soon you know...so good luck, do your best Taiyou. Oh and good luck for university too, if you go to one (I think you will?). Best of luck for your life, be happy! May your dreams come true.

Taiyou, do you know I find your name really lovely? "Sun", it's really sweet. And I even like the way your pronounce it. Taiyou.Taiyou.Taiyou.Taiyou.Taiyou...really lovely name. I might not be able to think of one right now, but I dont think there is a French first name meaning sun...ah sorry that was just random. But I really do like your name a lot, Taiyou.

By the way Taiyou, how's the weather there in Japan? Here, this morning when I went to school, the sun didn't totally rise yet, so it was quite dark, and it was raining and it was windy too. Sucks right? And this lasted the whole morning, the rain and wind I mean. Because the sun always show up, right? And then in the afternoon, it was shyly shining. So the weather was really better. Yay. Taiyou, don't you think this is a bit similar for you? No, dont have this surprised look. I mean, you were the sun for your fans, brighting up their days. And even people who didn't have you as their favorite boy. You always managed to make our days brighter. Maybe you dont know it, but really it's true. Thank you.

But you left.. for whatever reason (I respect your decision, but it's hard to realize you won't be there anymore...) and many of Johnny's Jr fans' days will be less bright than usual. Just like the sun isn't there anymore. But you're still there, shining in some people's life. The sun is always here. Even if it'll be hard for us, not having your warm rays brightening us up, you didn't stop shining right Taiyou? Even if we won't get a share of your rays, other people will. And we always have our memories...

I wonder if you're aware of how many fans you have all over the world..it would be awesome if you did. Have you ever typed your name romaji-ed in google? You'd quickly find fanblogs of non-japanese person~.. it would be great if you knew really, how many people care for you, are crying for you, from all over the world, despite sometimes being at the other side of the world.

Ah, this is coming to an end. This "letter" to you, Taiyou, I mean. My dear Taiyou...honestly I still cant believe you left. I know you did but...its hard. I feel quite numb at the moment. I cried yesterday, this morning, but now I'm okay I think. But I can't say for sure I am done crying. Everyone has to move on now. Hah its funny am saying that, since how I live in the past, always thinking about how it was before, regretting, thinking about happy times before...I'm really always doing that. So I guess I'll rationally move on soon, but emotionally...yes I will one day, but not that soon.

Taiyou, I'll say this again, best of luck for your life now. May your dreams come true, you really deserve it. I hope you'll be happy. If you decide to come back, I'll support you.

.....why is it so hard to even type goodbyes there...

Goodbye, Taiyou. I love you.

--

I'm sorry if I dont make sense sometimes here.


Submitted by +nougamande+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home