お誕生日おめでとう、私の太陽・・・

Photobucket


There are no words in English, Japanese or any of the languages in the world to express how much I love you and how much I miss you. The way that one little keitai picture completely lit up my day . . . Even without a smile on your face, you are still so bright.

You're seventeen now, only three more years until you're an adult (one by American standards 8D). In that time, I wonder what will happen to you . . . how you will grow and mature. Now, I can't watch you do that anymore. I can only imagine the way you'll change. You might get a little taller, your hair might change style and colors a few times, you'll fill out, you'll get your first girlfriend (*volunteers*), have your first kiss (*raises hand*), go on your first date (*quit striking me out!*). You'll become a man . . . maybe one day you'll come back into the spotlight, or you'll trade all that talent in for a suit and salary man lifestyle.

Taiyou . . .

*sigh*

submitted by +Aki+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home