happy birthday, Taiyo!

Dear Taiyo,

I wish you have lots of fun in your special day. I've been waiting like crazy to wish you happy birthday so I'm extremely happy to do so now. So, happy 17th birthday once again! :D

I remember when I found out about you. I, of course, got interested in Ya-Ya-yah because of your height. But soon I forgot who was who, even when I went and looked for Ya-Ya-yah videos. The first Ya-Ya-yah video I watched was the Doki doki don ichinensei PV and I instantly fell in love with it for a reason I don't even know myself. You were the one I noticed first. You just stuck out to me. Then I went and looked for more videos, found out about Ya-Ya-yah TV show and was so happy to see more of you. :D Of course I wish they would have given you more attention, especially after you said in an interview that you want the show to last one hour and that you talk quite a lot when recording the show. I got the feeling that Ya-Ya-yah was very important to you. So thank you for getting me interested in it.

You're an interesting guy. You know how to make people smile, but I get the feeling that you also know a lot of things and can be serious. You're hardworking and responsible. You always worked hard in the background hoping to get more chances to prove your talents. :) So, you're very patient person too. And you seem to be very caring person. You seem to care about your friends and not to hurt their feelings. One thing I also like about you is that you don't seem to hide your feelings that well. I think that takes courage. And all of the rumours say that you're not in Horikoshi anymore. But you were a class representative there. My hear went doki-doki when I first found out about that. I was kind of amazed, I admit, but definitely proud of you. And happy. How are you in your new school? Speaking of school, you seem to be very smart too. And also hardworking at school which I admire very much.

As I mentioned, you're funny in a good way. I always enjoy your answers to questions etc the most. I like the fact that you seem to have some kind of leg fetish. XD I mean, you're always mentioning legs when talking about girls.

Thanks to you I learned to like the colours yellow and orange. I didn't quite like them before but now I just want to have yellow clothes and such. I associate those colours to you for obvious reasons. And thanks to you I also learned to like the sun. Your name means sun and I really like that name. It sounds so nice that I sometimes go and say "Taiyo, taiyo, taiyo, taiyo, taiyo..." in my mind. I really like the sound of it. Anyway, I like the sun now. I used to be a person who loved cold climate with dark winter as we usually had those kind of winters here. But now I think I prefer summer and autumn over winter. I know that when I look up to the sun I can feel your smile and warmth you gave to me, even if it's not actually you who I'm watching. But I really think that you're like the sun, just like your name. Your parents definitely did a good job with it.

I don't want to feel sad because it's your birthday. But I can't help the fact that I miss you so much. Whatever you decide to do, I need to learn to support your decisions for now. I still don't want to get used to the fact that I might not see you ever again. ;__; But you'll always be in my heart no matter what.~♥ Because thanks to you again, I learned to start wanting to live again. I still get my depressive moments, though, but now I want to live and experience things. I think it's because of you because you gave me courage to do some things. And I will keep doing the things I want to do from now on too. :D

I wish you luck and success for your life. No matter how selfish I sound/am when I want you to come back and become better than everyone else, I also want that you keep doing the things you want to do and I give you my support for that. :)

All the best and happy birthday!

I've been so busy in real life and with lacking time and inspiration I've come up with these.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Made at school. I hope you can see Taiyo there at least in some way.^^;

And icons:





Enjoy the Taiyo-ness and feel free to use them if you want.


submitted by +Mokiko+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home