thank you, Sun

Dear Taiyô, there are so many things I have to thank you for! So much laughter, so many smiles, so many heartwarming moments... However, as a Shoon fan, there's something for which I'll never be able to thank you enough: being there for Shoon.

I'm sure he's the one who misses you the most. When I saw him so lonely on the last SC I wished you were there with him. I know I must respect your decision, as I'm sure Shoon does, but it does feel as if Shoon was missing an arm or a leg. He's missing his "+perfect match+".

For the difference in height between you being so noticeable, you'll be surprised to know that, somehow, I'd come to not notice it at all when you appeared together. It was something so... natural. It was like... I don't know: the snow is white or birds have a beak. You were just Taiyô and Shoon, tall and short, and all was well with the world.

I think Shoon found another younger brother in you and I think he loves you a lot, as one can see from those warm, affectionate smiles that came to his lips when he saw you miss a step or you forgot you had to stay on the stage and left to come back in a rush. This also shows that he was always watching you, like older brothers do.

He loves you as you are too; he loves the childish, gentle, shy, sweet, yet sometimes stubborn, maniatical, and endearingly unsure Taiyô. He wouldn't want to change you; he said it on the hypnosis episode.

He also found a friend in you, and I think you were his most important suppport when Hoshino left. You two shared the bitter fate of becoming little more than backdancers for a long while, but you both endured it with patience and kept on working hard. Meanwhile the bond between you grew, an invisible bond that was very visible though every time you appeared together. I've only watched a few Hyakushiki, but the two episodes in you and Shoon were featured together will always be my favourite.

Please continue to be there for him, Taiyô; now is when Shoon needs you most. I'm sure you'll continue being friends though, and that he'll always have your support as you'll have his. That's just the way it is, like nothing will change the fact that the sun rises every morning.

submitted by +Irea+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home