acrostic poem

Unfailing Sun

A ray of sunshine in your smile,
Your smile so bright and true.
Understand a heart of gold's
Kept deep inside of you.

A spark of hope, a song of joy
Waits deep within your heart,
And in the bitterest of times,
Take courage from the start.

A lot can change in months and years.
I know this for a fact.
You'll never know what waits for you,
Of course, if you don't act.

Underneath all this vast, blue sky,
A world looks up to you.
Kind of making it worth your while.
I'd say you stay in view.

Lowering now, your light will set,
Only a short time now.
Very soon the night's dark has come,
Even I know not how.

So I bid you a fond farewell,
You know we'll meet again.
Over all this vast, blue sky,
Unfailing Sun, my friend.

I LOVE YOU, TAIYOU!

submitted by +Aki+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home