50 Ayukawa Taiyo icons

I was going to make 100 but I couldn't do it because I kept getting so damn distracted :( *bangs head on table* so I did my best.

Happy 17th Birthday Taiyo, you may not be a Johnny anymore but you'll always be in our hearts :)

thank you http://yayayah8.blogspot.com/ for the images & various resources used for these very special icons that were made with blood, sweat, tears and love.

please credit if using
text-less icons arent bases
please dont say you make them
please use them today :D!!















submitted by +crystaljay+

1 Comments:

Blogger SUNSHINE IS EVERY WHERE...!!!! said...

thankkkaaaaa...

I really love TAIYOU....
I 've searched for his photo....
but I've found a little...
thankssss.....
helps me sooo much...

September 22, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home