letters to Taiyo from Ya-Ya-yah and from me

The juniors on Shounen Club exchange letters on the show, so I thought I'd do that for Taiyo from the rest of the members (and me). The following letters are what I think Yabu, Shoon, and Hikaru might write and it's based off of magazines, Ya-Ya-yah shows, shounen clubs, etc, so not everything is completely accurate. I might've added a few things here and there to make it more interesting. Above each letter is a collection of memories of that member and Taiyo. =)

"Behind the clouds, the sun is always shining."

yabutaiyo_glowingmoon


Dear Taiyo,

I’ve known you for so long! We’ve known each other for almost a third of our lives! You were always the baka and funny one, and I’m glad to have a friend like you.

In the past year, I’ve been so lucky to be able to be your partner in Ya-Ya-yah shows; we’ve gone through so much together, ne? You’re sometimes so unpredictable, but that’s what makes you so special! Thank you for letting me have a great time both on and off the screen.

Oh, and remember the Taiyo Dokkiri? We just wanted to test your personality, and that day, you really amazed me Taiyo-kun! You were frustrated, but you kept going. When I broke the vase on purpose and blamed you, you didn’t complain, but you took the blame for me. That was amazing. You have such a kind heart, which has made you such a great friend over the past few years.

You continue to grow taller and taller, ne? Even though you are younger than me, you are always standing above me! Guess what Taiyo-kun? I’m 176 cm now; maybe I’ll be able to catch up to you someday!

-Yabu

shoontaiyo_glowingmoon


Dear Taiyo,

You’re three years younger than me, but that hasn’t affected anything, ne? I don’t always express a lot Taiyo-kun, but I just wanted to thank you.

Even though the two of us don’t always get solo parts, we still dance and perform and having you beside me makes me feel more complete. I really enjoyed the moments we shared! It was awesome being guest MCs with you at the Osaka Shounen Clubs this past August.

You have been like a younger brother to me (even though you’re so much taller)! I really enjoyed seeing you grow these past five years. You’ve matured greatly and yet you keep your humor with you throughout the years. Thanks for making me laugh countless times!

I’ll miss dancing with you the most. Remember when you would keep asking me questions and go over the dance again and again with me? And then I was really happy when we both mentioned each other for the “Perfect Match” article last summer. Perhaps we really are the “perfect match.”

Good luck to you, Taiyo-kun! I know you will succeed in whatever you do!

-Shoon

hikarutaiyo_glowingmoon


Dear Taiyo,

I have so much to say I don’t know where to start. First of all, you should accept the fact that I’m left handed and stop making fun of me for it. Second, just because you’re taller than me doesn’t mean you can try to act superior. Third, you should stop laughing at me each time we talk about onigokko just because I’ve never won. Fourth, you keep walking off without me after school!

Taiyo-kun, I can say we are like best friends, but I don’t think that’s completely correct. After spending those first days in Tokyo with you after joining Johnnys and going to school with you, I can say we were like brothers. You wanted things your way; I wanted things my way, but that hasn’t changed our relationship. It’s only made us stronger because with each other, we can still let our personalities shine. I don’t think I ever told you, but I was so happy when I found out we were in the same class at school. I am also very proud of you for being our class representative. I know you will do your job well!

Ya-Ya-yah wouldn’t be the same without you. We grew up together in so many ways, and I want to say arigato for always being there. As for that video game I bought when I promised not to, we can share it, okay? You can come over to my house anytime you want because I will never be able to pay back your parents’ generosity to me. I’ll always cherish the memories we’ve had. Remember Kinpachi Sensei? I think a lot of the feelings and the friendship in the show reflected reality. We fight because we’re not afraid to tell each other things because we know that no matter what, we’ll still be friends in the end, eh?

You are the sun, and I am the light. We’ll always shine together!

-Hikaru

...and from me:

Dear Taiyo-kun,

I’ve only known you for about half a year, and I’ve treasured every minute of it. You left me great memories of Ya-Ya-yah and of childhood. We’re about the same age, yet we lead such different lives. I saw you grow up as I saw pictures and videos of the past, and I look at myself and see how much I’ve grown, too. Life keeps on going, and we have to keep going, whether or not we’re in Johnnys, right?

You were always the baka one but also the awkwardly lovable one. I remember your endless funny moments in onigokko. When others were panicked, you made copies of your hand. When others were hiding, you were riding the amusement park rides. Your smile is truly like a great big sunshine to all those who see it.

I’ll keep this letter short and to the point. Arigato Taiyo! I really do hope to see your face again in the future! But no matter what happens, I know you are shining in your own unique way.

-glowingmoon630

submitted by +glowingmoon630+

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

November 10, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home