太陽のために出来る事 (What I'll Do for Taiyou)

Well, I went suitcase shopping yesterday, with the idea that I would buy something wonderfully bright and gaudy. I saw this:

front/back:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And it was at first sight. Taiyou the Suitcase had found a new home: Mine.

One thing I felt I had to do was make sure that Taiyou's innermost parts would always be protected. The outside could take a lot of banging up, but I didn't want anything to ever be taken from the inside:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This locking mechanism is the coolest thing ever. The holes of the zipper tabs snap into this spring action lock. I was like ♥.♥ when I figured out how it worked.

I took a good look inside, the memorize everything about Taiyou the Suitcase:



I found that he came empty and with plenty of room for love.

So that's what I plan to do, love him to death and take very good care of him.

Everyone, please let me introduce you to Taiyou the Suitcase. My shining reminder that I'm allowed to love him as much I want.

Also, Ya-Ya-yah holds my hand:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They hold my feet as well but I don't feel as comfortable taking pictures of my feet. Yes, that's the same Believe ring I bought ages ago. I had to switch fingers because my ring finger is now much too small for it. But I think it ended up in the right place, right below Taiyou's color.

submitted by Aki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home