contest results

First of all, sorry I'm so late in posting the results of the contest. m(_ _)m

I've been busy with work, and I needed to check and double check the results because I'm that kind of annoying person who always worries she's missed something and goes back and checks just in case XD;;; and then I wanted to do a little something for you each of you. ^__^

For me all of you are winners because everybody made an effort and did their best.

So as a small recognition from me, please accept these "Taiyo ♥s you" icons and use them with pride, because you're all great. ^^v






Okay, now I'll shut up and give you the results: (you can see the unscreened comments with everybody's votes here). [the way I allocated points is as follows: a vote for the 1st prize was worth 30 points; a vote for the 2nd prize was worth 20 points; and a vote for the 3rd prize was worth 10 points]

310 points ... entry #1: The Smile That Drives My Heartbeat, submitted by Aki
0 points ... entry #2: Sayonara, submitted by ange113unny
140 points ... entry #3: Sunshine drawing, submitted by fuzz__ball
20 points ... entry #4: a drawing for Taiyo, submitted by sakinah95
290 points ... entry #5: the boy who lives up to his name, submitted by bakahachi
350 points ... entry #6: letters to Taiyo from Ya3 and me, submitted by glowingmoon630
110 points ... entry #7: Taiyo icons, submitted by sue_ya3
90 points ... entry #8: chalk pastel & watercolor drawing, submitted by savergirl
160 points ... entry #9: happy birthday, Taiyo! (fanvideo), submitted by lil_chihime

So the winners are... *drums rolling*

1st prize glowingmoon630
2nd prize Aki (nyagcpinkuneko on LJ)
3rd prize bakahachi

Congratulations!!! =D *throws confetti* Please send me an e-mail with your address and I'll get back to you as soon as possible: esarein8@yahoo.es ^___^ except for you Aki, of course, 'cause I have your address already ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home